- This policy sets out how we handle personal information and applies on our website.
- If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.
Cookies and web analytics
Cookies are used to enhance your use of the site, such as remembering that you are logged in. You are able to minimise or block cookies using the privacy settings in your internet browser, but this may restrict your use of the site.
When you visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true identity.We only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. For example:
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- your IP or proxy server IP
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the operating system which your computer uses
- the length of your session
- the website which referred you to our site
- the pages which you have accessed
- We collect information about visitors and users of our site. Things like: user names, member names, email addresses, other contact details, support queries and web analytics data.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, or protect our rights.
- When you provide personal information to us, you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the user terms of our website. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information in order to:
- operate the site and provide you with services described on the site, like to verify your identity when you sign in and to respond to your emails
- notify you about changes to our site, website disruptions or security updates
- provide you with information that you request from us
- carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site and services we provide
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
- We use PayPal to process payments on our website
Updates to this policy
- From time to time we need to change this policy in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. This changes will be effective straightaway. We’ll publish information about changes to be made to this policy on our site, but it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date with any changes to this policy.
- send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org