Each author is responsible to you for items you purchase.
Digital products can’t usually be returned, as they are downloadable, licensed, or accessed within our subscription service.
We will replace an item or offer you a refund when:
- item is “not as described”
- item doesn’t work the way it should
- you have subscribed by mistake and did not use your subscription at all.
A refund may not be given if:
- the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- the item did not meet your expectations
- you bought an item by mistake
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (please download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation)
- you simply change your mind